Covid 19 - No Contact Safe Casting Service
The health and safety of my customers is my absolute priority.
- I have completely changed the way castings will be conducted during the pandemic.
- Castings are carried out in my studio and adjoining room in order to maintain strict social distancing of over 2m throughout. I will advise / coach customers during the casting process in order to capture the perfect casting.
- All equipment will be thoroughly sanitised in between castings.
- Gloves will be provided for customers on arrival.
- Customers are required to wear masks throughout the casting and I will be wearing a mask as well.
- Payment by card preferred.
- It is necessary to book a casting appointment.
- The turnaround time for castings is 4-5 weeks.
Since opening in 2013, First Treasures has created over 2500 beautifully handcrafted framed and freestanding 3d hand and foot casts, handclasp sculptures and outprint tiles of all the family.
Once out of the mould, any imperfections are removed painstakingly by hand to ensure that each cast captures every last detail of the hands and feet; jewellery, finger nails, joints and palm lines are all clearly visible in each finished product.
First Treasures casting techniques are safe and gentle for children right from birth. All of our 3d casts and 2d outprint tiles are available in a variety of finishes, with a choice of 7 frame types and an infinite selection of mount colours and combinations, making each piece truly individual.
Our fingerprint jewellery range is made from pure silver, and it includes gorgeous necklaces, charms, key rings and cufflinks in various designs.
All major credit cards accepted. Gift Vouchers for castings are available and make perfect gifts for Birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Christenings.
How to find us
First Treasures studio address is:
37a The Chase
Follow us on Social
Look out for special offers and giveaways.